Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes and CFC119



I created this card for Cas-ual Fridays Challenge 119 - Embossing, using this week's SCS color challenge - to use 4 different shades of blues and gray.  I stamped the snowflake flourish from Sweet 'N Sassy with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white detailed embossing powder.  I then brayered on several different blue inks and wiped the ink off of the embossing with a paper towel.  I added rhinestones to sparkle up the snowflakes even more.  The sentiment from PaperTrey was stamped in Memento Gray Flannel.


Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those various inks that you brayered are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete