Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

ATCAS #33 - BABY



Hello March!!  Welcome to a new ATCAS challenge hosted by me!  I chose the code word BABY for our challenge:


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Stamp Art Design:


I'd like to welcome our guest designer for this month, Karen Mead (Made By Meadie).  You can check out Karen's inspiration as well as the rest of the DT's at the Addicted to CAS Challenge blog.

I created a quick and simple baby card since I needed quite a few lately - many of my friends are becoming grandmothers!  The image and sentiment are from PaperTrey's Baby Button Bits.  I used a button from my stash for the bee body.  I used Frosted Lace Stickles to color in the wings.

Thanks for coming by!

19 comments:

  1. So clever and sweet! Love your card, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Harriet - thanks for choosing such a great code word.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Harriet - thanks for choosing such a great code word.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. Great and perfect timing theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Harriet. Such a fun and creative design ... and perfectly CAS! Love it! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Harriet and I love your code word this week! Thankyou so much for having me along as a guest this month - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like there are lots of bundles of joys to be expected soon! I love all your white space! The design, stamping and pop of colour are gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply perfection in CAS :) love the idea of button

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and I love that yellow button, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Harriet,

    Your card is sure to create a "sweet buzz" Too cute!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect CAS card Harriet, love the little button and all the gorgeous white space!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harriet, I love this challenge! I had so much fun that I made two entirely different baby cards. Your baby bee is such a fresh sentiment - LOVE it. I also love the single button with the little bit of twine and the way you rounded the corners at the bottom to echo the shape of the wings. Gorgeous
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a unique baby card! I just love it. That button is just the perfect touch to your CAS card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Harriet so sorry I wasn't able to take part in your challenge this time but the flue really laid me low. Love your card such a great take on your code word and love the beautiful CASness of it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very creative and adorable card, Harriett! Love the soft colors...so perfect for a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful and clever CAS design.. perfection. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card, Harriet and great code word!

    ReplyDelete