Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

ATCAS 34 Luck


Welcome back to a new ATCAS challenge!  Sandie is our hostess and she chose the code word: LUCK:

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations:
Please check the ATCAS challenge blog for more information about the prize and for great inspiration from the ATCAS DT!

I am taking the Online Card Class - CAS 3 - and this card was a result of some homework.  I looked through my stamps and really didn't have anything for the codeword "luck" except for this Hero Arts sentiment.  So I decided to do some layered stamping on this one layer card.  I forst stamped the masked off square with PaperTrey's Polka Dot Basics in Soft Stone. I then stamped the stars image from the Winnie & Walter set Big Bang Confetti in Encore gold and silver inks.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black and removed the Post-It notes mask.

I am also submitting this to the Red Carpet Studio #65 The Lucky One.

Thanks for coming by!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Harriet - I love all those pretty stars:) Thanks for having me along again this week - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive and fun and celebratory, Harriet ... what a fabulous background to such a lovely sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great single layer card! Your masking was done perfectly. I'm loving all of those shiny stars! That sentiment is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great homework! Your making and layered stamping really worked out well and this is the perfect sentiment for the code word x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your homework, Harriet. I think the sentiment is perfect for the code word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Harriet. I am loving all your homework from your CAS on-line course. You are so inspirational with your designs and I'm learning lots. Love the layered stamping on this one-layer beauty! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harriet great take on the code work me thinks you should get an A+ for your homework !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous take on the Code Word Harriet. Love the layered stamping.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layered stamping Harriet - great design for this code word.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Harriet...love your take on luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS and one layer card! Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome one-layer card, Harriet! Beautiful, simple and perfect. Thank you so very much for linking up with our join in to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sparkling and sensational immediately brings to mind a song...I thank my lucky stars. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Harriet, this is gorgeous. I love the monochromatic color scheme and the sentiment is just so perfect with the background. Great use of the techniques from the class!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete