Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

ATCAS 35 - Wheels


Welcome back to a new ATCAS challenge.  Our hostess is Sylvia and she selected the word WHEELS as our code word;


Our sponsor is STAMPlorations:

And we have our friend Karen back again as our guest DT member.  So check out the Addicted to CAS Challenge blog for all the inspiration from the DT!


This is the only image that I have that I could use for the code word Wheels. This is an old $1 stamp from the Michaels bin. The rest of the sentiment says "It's good to have a friend" and is stamped on the inside of the card.  I embossed the frame with a square Nestability die and colored the image in with markers.  I used an Amuse Star Twinkler on the antenna.  This image reminds me of the '60's which explains the colors I chose to use!

I am submitting this to the CAS(E) This Sketch:



Thanks for coming by!

17 comments:

  1. Cute image and fab colour choices x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Harriet. That image is perfect (as is the sentiment) and love how you've embossed the square around the image.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just adorable! So stinkin cute! Just shows you that you don't have to spend a lot of money to make a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little cars! I love the embossing you did around the focal point and your colors are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little psychedelic cars, Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww this is so adorable, I love the cutie pie scene, these indeed looks like a jam but I think I don't mind being in such a colorful n cute jam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little cars are so cute, and I love the sentiment you chose to go with them. Simply adorable!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the "mod" colors :) ... so fun and perfect for the cute images. The embossed frame is awesome and really makes your cards pop. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card really made me smile - those little cars are so cute:) Thanks so much for having me along on the blog this month - I have loved every minute - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stinkin' cute, Harriet! I recognized those 60s colors in an instant!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun and sweet, Harriet ... love those yummy retro colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a cute card! Such fun little cars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card I just love those cute little cars and so prettily colored too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, what a fun card! I love the retro color combo...it's just perfect with the images! And, what a great find for a dollar...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete