Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

ATCAS #52 - Sketch!


Today we celebrate ATCAS 2nd birthday!  Thanks to Kylie for pulling this fabulous challenge and team together!  I love being part of it!  For our celebration Karen, our hostess, has a sketch for us:


Our sponsor for this challenge:


I used this image from Simon Says Stamp and paper pieced the cat and the box.  I sprinkled a lot of sequins to make it look like they came out of the box when the kitty jumped in.  I colored the kitty with Copic markers and the patterned papers are from My Minds Eye.  The image was then cut with a Labels 2 Nestability and adhered to the card front on top of some scored lines with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

I hope you celebrate with us and I look forward to seeing your creations.  Please check out the rest of the design team's creations at the ATCAS challenge blog!

I am submitting this card to the CASology challenge. The Cue Card is Festive:




Thanks for coming by!

10 comments:

  1. score lines, sequins and CAS-perfect to me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cat in a box and great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Harriet!! LOVE this image --- so sweet with the paper pieced box. The sequins are perfect for celebrating!! LOVE IT! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute Harriet!! What a cute one!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Harriet - what a fabulous card - the paper-piecing is perfection, and I love the look on Kitty's face when the sequins popped out of the box!!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :) love all Those sequins coming out of the box and cutie cat !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Harriett, fun and cute! LOVE it! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun bright and cheery card and so full of sparkle. You did a great job with the code word.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete